Webhelp Medica creates and strengthens the link between the main players in the health industry (laboratories, manufacturers of medical devices, hospitals, private healthcare companies, companies, public services) and their health targets (private-practice and hospital healthcare professionals, pharmacies, patients) via innovative operational solutions.
• Identification of KOL
• Management of Scientific Boards
• Scientific publications
• Scientific days
• Outsourcing of MSL, scientific field experts for projects targeting KOL and hospital prescribers • Support for recruitment, training, evaluation of MSL
• Direct sales by telephone, in the field, digital
• Sell-in and sell-out approach: sales, training, merch, pharmacy team incentives
• Websites development services, email campaigns
· Deployment of dedicated or multi-card networks of medical sales representatives in the field · Implementation of remote medical visit campaigns · Training of field networks in hybrid approaches
• Learning and support programme • Remote monitoring, drug delivery, screening • Development of health applications
• Level 1 and 2 Infomed delegation
• Pharmacovigilance management
delegation • Surveys, OPT-IN campaigns, direct marketing
• Crisis management
« Demonstrating the quality of patient care, controlling healthcare costs and innovating are the challenges facing major healthcare players. Webhelp Medica has built up its expertise over time alongside pharmaceutical laboratories, hospitals and Public Health France. We are proud to master the entire life cycle of health products and to know well both the healthcare professionals and the patients. Since 2017, our activities have continued to develop internationally in all languages, in particular thanks to the positions of the Webhelp Group. Our vocation is to manage all the missions of the customer and patient relations, in strict compliance with the regulations, by contributing to the innovation of practices. We are happy to work by your side to participate in the organisation of the future health system. »
General Director France
Do you have a project? Questions?
Fill in the following form and we will get back to you as soon as possible to study your project!
We are available by email at email@example.com or by phone at +33 (0)1 70 95 64 00.